I am a Full Stack Developer with approximatly 3 years of experience. I particularly enjoy discovering, resolve complex issues and share what I know. My competencies vary from web development (HTML/CSS/JS, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MariaDB, MongoDB, Apache), Software Development (Go, Rust, C++, Python), algorithmic, conception and application design. Moreover, I am currently freelance until April 2017.
I have worked on development projects for a Software Company, accompany clients in software implementation, lead complete websites projects as a freelance developer, and coconstructed a educational program.
I wish today to be part of an innovative human-sized company or a startup having an ambitious project.
Supinfo International University (2017). M.Sc.S in Computer Sciences.
Scientific Baccalauréat with honors (2012).
During my previous professional experiences I have gathered competencies in :
- Programming concepts (control structures, functions, OOP, algorithms, patterns, separation of concerns, TDD, memory management, MVC) - (3 years)
- Application Design and conception - (2 years)
- Linux, Emacs, and git ! - (2 years)
- Network (CCNA 1 level), Virtualization (problematics associated : ByoD, security, App publishing, VDI), System Administration (Apache, MySQL) - (1 year)
Moreover I also have bases and additional notions on various subjects like :
- AngularJS / ReactJS / NodeJS
- C / C++ (projects done : ChopLifter clone + Search Engine).
- Go (project done : website to transcode videos), Rust, PHP, Ruby & Ruby on Rails,Python 2 (& 3), lisp.
- DataBases (and their differencies).
enioka is a company that help manage IS complexity with personalised consulting and if needed its modeling tool - Paris, France.
- Deployment and maintenance of the modeler at different client places (small, medium and big companies in various areas : Advertising, Logistics, Large Retailers, Telephone Operators).
- Map several informations systems on four plans (functionnal, applicative, infrastructure, and process) and modelisation in the modeler.
- Specific development for several clients (including special maping, special views and update of modeler core). Example : Development of a specific view to represent data through a two dimensional array (showing relations and elements hierarchy).
- Part of the modeler team creating a road map for the modeler web application.
- Design enhancement of the modeler core (notification system, participation scheme, annotations, versionning system).
_blank is a project of the association Belleville Citoyenne. It is a free web development school based in Belleville, Paris.
- Definition of the educational project, project elaboration, defintions of logistical elements, involvment in financing campaigns (exhibitions, partnerships, subsidies).
- All content created are available here : https://github.com/blank-project/_blank.
- Teaching to apprentices taken out from regular school (mondays and tuesdays from 1pm to 9pm).
- Planning and rigour regarding the educational content and technologies to deploy classes (moodle, github, reveal.js).
- Besides we have been recognized as a 'Grand École du Numérique' by the french administration.
Today, we have a scholling of 520h on 6 months, with classes every monday and tuesday from 1pm to 9pm and every friday from 10am to 8pm to learn web development.
Servier is the first french independant pharmaceutical group. It has presence in 140 countries and more than 21k associates in the world - Paris, France.
It is an Association which wants to offer acces to a computer and a network to every child hospitalised.
- Recovery and recommissioning of PCs used by companies.
- Support, and securing of Windows PCs.
- Deployment of an Open Wifi in two hospitals.
During my studies I have been a part of the PR section of my school, at first as a member and then as the manager of the Parisian Campus. This included the organisation and the management of Open Days and Exhibitions (team management, planning, thoughts and choosing of dates).
I have also helped during my studies and during _blank to organize events (like the Redbull Student Kumite) and conferences on several themes (Video Gaes, Development, Data Modeling, Client / Server Interface).
During my freelance years I have made complete websites for clients (FrontEnd, BackEnd, Design, Hosting).
Through my school projects I developped my knowledge in separation of concerns, and website or application conception.
Motivated, always learning, discovering, autonomous, I like to think before doing things, and I need to be in a environment that suits me to be effective.
If you want samples of my code, you can check my github : https://github.com/FaXaq or mail me.
I play guitar and I play guitar, and sometimes I start a new project ! Oh well and I'm a gamer (ex WoW, ex SC2, and now Overwatch).